Metropolitan Picture Framing recently interviewed me for their informative artist blog. I cannot thank Metroframe.com enough for the rapid but expert fabrication of my frames for Kopeikin Gallery’s installation at MIAMI PROJECT 2014. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is apparent in each hand-made frame. If you are looking for an elegant, beautifully crafted wooden frame solution for your exhibition prints, consider this company — their work is top notch!2014, art, art basel miami beach, frame, kopeikin gallery, matthew swarts, metroframe.com, metropolitan picture framing, miami, miami project, photography
- Matthew Swarts + George Eastman Museum (Permanent Collection Museum Purchases)
- Matthew Swarts + Kopeikin Gallery, Los Angeles @ AIPAD “The Photography Show” at Pier 94 New York March 30th to April 2nd 2017
- Matthew Swarts + The Alternatives (2017) Book Project (IN PROGRESS!)
- Matthew Swarts + CPAC (Denver): The Relationship Show
- Matthew Swarts + Kopeikin Gallery 25th Anniversary Show!